VASA 2024 Symposium
May 16-18, 2024
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
The Vascular Access Society of the Americas will be holding its 2024 Vascular Access for Hemodialysis Symposium, May 16-18 at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia..
This VASA Symposium is designed for all transplant, vascular and general surgeons, nephrologists, interventional radiologists and nephrologists, nurses and allied health professionals who are interested in the management of vascular access.
The 2024 VASA Symposium will feature leading edge presentations and exciting content, including:
- State-of-the-art lectures covering all major areas in dialysis access
- Diverse multi-disciplinary faculty, including prominent international speakers
- 30+ scientific abstract presentations
- Vascular access nursing and allied health content
- Spotlight on new devices and technologies
Who should attend: This symposium is designed for all transplant, vascular and general surgeons, nephrologists, interventional radiologists, nurses, and dialysis technicians who are interested in the management of vascular access.
Please check back soon for updated information as it becomes available!